“Combining Quality Materials
with Dedicated Service”
Dr. D. A. Delis SA was founded in 1945 in Athens, as representatives of German chemicals manufacturers – namely, the spinoff entities of the IG-Farbenindustrie group after its dismantling. It holds its current business form (Societé Anonyme – SA) since 1962 and it remains fully owned and controlled by Greek stakeholders since inception.
«DIMITRIOS ANT. DELIS» Foundation
We continue the heritage of the company’s founder by granting scholarships and
marriage dowries for poor top graduates of Tripolis town, regional unit of Arcadia, the birthplace of Dr. Dimitrios Ant. Delis.
For more information please visit our site